[simpits-tech] Using D-Type Connectors

Rick Davis rd at ns.sympatico.ca
Fri Aug 14 18:20:56 PDT 2009

Aaahhh!

That's the spirit!

I've built lots of custom tool bits over the years. No computer. No Cad, and
no CNC's

A grinder, a file, a micrometer, a hacksaw, a chalk pencil and a bunch of
brass stock & crap doing nothing else besides take up room.

You must have access to a 5 ton press or something there Roy. Employ some
hardwood blocks and you're good to go. Unless you want to do this 100 times.
In that case, spring for the Greenlee. I have a few of them here as well.
Don't remember what they cost, (bought them 20 years ago) but they are all
square, and large.

You will need this intuitive line of thinking to get into the FAA perhaps.

:)

Best,

Rick