[simpits-tech] Using D-Type Connectors

Cris Harrison phoenixcomm at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 14:18:54 PDT 2009

Just had a brain fart... (have seen this done is real equipment, just don't
fly it..)

1. cut a rectangular hole about 1/2 longer than the d-sub and only and about
1/4 wider
2. cat a second rectangular plate just bigger than the d-hole in #1 (could
be Lucite)
3. water jet or laser cut out the d-sub in the part #2.
4. mount d-sub on the plate #2
5. mount the plate /w d-sub in panel with cut out #1

TAAAA DA!!!

CAH