[simpits-tech] Using D-Type Connectors

Roy Coates roy at flightlab.liv.ac.uk
Fri Aug 14 08:53:26 PDT 2009

I love D-Types. They're cheap, readily available - and I have (had!) a
shedload of 'em.

I don't mind soldering wires to them, I could go the IDC route if I was
lazy, but what I really hate with a passion is making the panel cutouts
for them !

Has anyone found a solution to this? I'd love a punch but they are way
outside my budget.

Maybe there's another multipole connector I don't know about that is
easier to use?

Come on lads - fess up... am I destined to more hours drilling and filing?

Cheers,

Roy.

--

Roy Coates.