[simpits-tech] How do I create a selective start....

Rick Davis rd at ns.sympatico.ca
Wed Aug 12 08:01:29 PDT 2009

>>> You'd be better off jumping into a swimming pool filled with
>>> double-edged
>>> razor blades than buying something from Tiger Direct.
>>

>> I'm guessing you'd not recommend Tiger then, gene.
>>
>> Call my psychic, it's just a hunch.
>
> The horror stories I've read about TD customer service are legendary.
> "Sleazebags" is being charitable.
>
> If you're hunting for a deal, check out http://www.pricewatch.com -
> they've been around quite a while and I've never had any issues with the
> vendors that show up on searches from them.
>
> g.

I've heard that before, but fortunately for me I have never had any problems
with them at all, and a direct phone number to the same guy every time I
need anything, as well as an additional 10% discount on any price they
advertise and free shipping on orders over 500.00. (I have a corporate
account)

I will say this though, any troubles I've had with them were solely the
fault of UPS, which is about the most inept shipping company in the World,
and the only one they use. Wouldn't matter if the box clearly said "Eggs -
handle with care", they still throw it off the back of the truck. (or it
somehow goes missing) They have lost or destroyed literally 25% of
everything I've ever ordered in the past five years.

Rick