[simpits-tech] How do I create a selective start....

Rick Davis rd at ns.sympatico.ca
Tue Aug 11 19:20:24 PDT 2009

Guys,

This isn't anything new. I've been carting an 8 gig thumb drive around on my
keytag for a couple years now. Handy.

Incidentally, that is more than enough room to burn an image of the X-Plane
Master Disk. Or anything really. You can buy it shaped anyway you like, but
it's just the same thing. Whether it's shaped like a Key or a lipstick
container.

Here's an example:

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/Category/category_tlc.asp?CatId=379&name=USB-Flash-Drives

These things are a dime a dozen now. Getting bigger. Soon, we won't even
need a hard drive. Just plug the thing into your watch. Record some video.

ha ha