[simpits-tech] How do I create a selective start....

delor lauchang echotech1452 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 06:48:30 PDT 2009

i've been switching sim format for a while now, mine are all running on
different computers ready to go, the switch is to my monitors, i have a
monitor switch that handles three computers. i can switch from fs9 to fsx to
falcon 4 in a flick of switch from my switch box.
i just preload all games before i start, then switch to my game format as I
wish. by the way iam running three 22"for my views, two 15" for my gps and
maps and one 32" for my instrument panel, all lcd's. All three computers are
running amd 64dual core 5ghz with 4gb memory, dual video card 512's with
dual dvi or vga output with 500 watts power source, with a lot of electric
fans to cool my room. my auxilary computer is on lan with wideview to handle
the GPS and Map 15" display.

Works fine, no latency, FPS running ground from 10 to 15fps, aloft around
20-30fps. All sliders at ultra high.