[simpits-tech] Mike's New Book.

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Fri Aug 7 06:25:34 PDT 2009

On Fri, 7 Aug 2009, Roy Coates wrote:

> On Thu, 6 Aug 2009, Gene Buckle wrote:
>
>>> I've been meaning to get into PIC's for a long time now, Mike's book has
>>> given me the final push I needed.  Bastard !!   ;-)
>>>
>> Hehe.  I think we can safely say (with the exception of mine and a few
>> others) that Mike is officially hated by the most number of Significant
>> Others. :)
>

> Heh... probably a contract out on him by now...

Hehhe...

> Only downside to the book I've found so far is a mention of some wannabe
> called bean guckle - or something like that ...

Yeah, yeah. :)

I'm going to be posting new pics of the DIY cockpit soon - I've got two
parts left to shoot primer on and then I can get the final paint work
done.  I want to get flight controls added to it - likely from Mike's book
just to show off some of the projects.

FYI, the next cockpit in the queue is for the Grob 115.  A friend of mine
that works with your (UKian) air cadets was kind enough to provide me a
photo study of one of the airframes along with some great dimension data.
I've got the tub drawn, but nothing else.  I really wanted to get more
done on the F-15 before I get drug under by another entry in the DIY
series. :)