[simpits-tech] DONE!

Rick Davis rd at ns.sympatico.ca
Thu Apr 23 09:39:38 PDT 2009

 I have a friend who recently immigrated here from the UK. He was building
himself a 30' x 60' barn, and insisted that the plywood sheathing went on
the INSIDE of the walls and the Insulation went on the outside. The building
inspector told him he could build it the way they do in the UK if he wanted,
so long as he enjoyed pulling nails and doing it over again!

I have about 30 houses under my belt, and like you say Gene, I haven't seen
a full 2 x 4 since we used matches to light our smokes.