[simpits-tech] DONE!

Dave dave_friend at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Apr 23 08:02:56 PDT 2009

Gene

I don't wish to be picky but you say you are using 2" x 4" but when
making the base up you mark a centre line at 1 3/4" which means a width
of 31/2 inches not 4. This may lead to some confusion. I believe what
you are using is whats called CLS in the UK which is 3 1/2" x 1 1/2". If
we ask for 4 x 2" here we are likely to get just that, which may cause
problems.

Dave