[simpits-tech] Beta Innovations?

Brian Sikkema bjsikkem at gimail.af.mil
Sat Sep 13 22:18:44 PDT 2008

The ONLY backup they had was from JULY!?!?!?

That alone would have me shopping for a new hosting provider, let alone the billing situation.

Gene, have him check out site5.com... They're who I use and I've been quite happy... I would drop that host like a week-old pile
of flaming feces!

Brian

Well unfortunately, he lives in Canada.  The only backup they had was from
July.

 http://www.f15sim.com  - The only one of its kind.