[simpits-tech] windscreen frame...

Cris Harrison phoenixcomm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 15:19:00 PDT 2008

Roy you could do both on the side (dealers choise) put in a hinged door, you
would have to mount any thing on the side rail to the door, but it would be
a snap!! or just do what we do in the USAF put in higed toe plates. not to
hard to make (hee, hee, they just have to support your weight!!)
Cris Harrison
www.phoenixcomm.net/~phnx2000/sim
www.phoenixaerospace.us