[simpits-tech] USB Interfacing.

Sander van der Moolen sander at vpilot.net
Tue Oct 28 10:36:09 PDT 2008

Don't know exactly how complex you want to make your pit, but I'm gonna use
one of Leo Bodnar's cards: BU-0836.
Check his site, www.leobodnar.com
It essentially is a usb joystick controller card that you can hook up your
buttons and levers (pot's) and in Windows assign them to functions as you
would any ordinary joystick.

But there's lots of other means (also with usb) to connect your hardware.
Like Epic, FSBus and Phidgets for instance.

Hope this helps!