[simpits-tech] You Suck

Jamie lestatandakasha at msn.com
Thu Oct 9 07:35:21 PDT 2008

Ah, Top Gear - don't you wish YOU had a job like theirs!?

Clarkson is probably one of the best presenters ever.

In the UK people don't question the price of goods. Most don't shop for
electronic goods anywhere other than Dixons or Argos.

Manufacturers simply take advantage of this.

Well my opinion anyway.

jamie