[simpits-tech] Brian saves the day!

Brian Sikkema bjsikkem at gimail.af.mil
Sun Oct 5 07:34:37 PDT 2008

Heh heh no worries, man! I extracted my payment
through some time in the Blue Angels sim. ;)

As for my wife, I swear she's just forgetful... lol!
I know I've told her about the sim before! Granted I
don't talk about it all that much lately since I
haven't even had time to work on the Orbiter half,
let alone designs for the physical sim, but oh well...

Anyways, great time was had by all yet again. :D Glad
I could help.

Brian