[simpits-tech] Beta Innovations...

John Miguez jmiguez at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 5 06:21:30 PDT 2008

A couple years ago, when Leo quit supporting FSX, at his recommendation,
I moved over to Open Cockpits cards. They took some getting used to
because of not speaking Spanish.  However SIOC is very powerful and can
do just about anything.  The cards are good and work well.
MyCockpits.org has a forum for Open cockpits and SIOC which is in English.

John