[simpits-tech] Brian saves the day!

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 5 05:17:35 PDT 2008

AS we drove to Vance I get a call at 5 saying we cannot set up on base after 5. Never had that happen before...  So we have to set up the next morning right before the show opens. The nest morning I am setting up the sim racing the clock when I get a call from my help saying the gate wont let him on base until they open to the general public for the show. Then I realize I had forgot to give him the vehicle pass needed to get on base! Brian took my car and the pass and went to that gate and got it worked out.

You saved my butt Brian! I ahd no time to set up the and also leave to get them on base. So a huge thank you to Brian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also discovered he has been keeping a huge secret from his wife, she had no ide that he was planning to build a simulator big enough for people to actually sit in... leave it to me to spill the beans!! Sorry bud! :)

Justin

    The Airshow Legends Exhibit
          Featuring the Thunderbirds & Blue Angels
Coming soon to the Kansas Museum of Military History