[simpits-tech] Beta Innovations...

Joseph Fagner crease-guard at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 4 18:28:33 PDT 2008

The PHCC had been idle until about the time this happened.  It is now in
full swing from the looks of the activity on viperpit.org.

Jay

Show me a man who cannot be bothered to do the little things, and I will
show you a man who cannot be trusted to do the big ones.
--Lawrence Bell, Founder Bell Hellicopter