[simpits-tech] shell is complete...

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Thu Nov 27 21:38:08 PST 2008

On Thu, 27 Nov 2008, Brian Sikkema wrote:

>> Enjoy:
>
>> http://www.geneb.org/shell_complete.png
>
>> Have a nice holiday all!
>
>> g.
>
> *sigh* Gene, Gene, Gene,
>
> You just violated simpitter's rule #23:
> Nothing is ever complete!

Hehehe.

> Since it's just a drawing I suppose we can let it
> slide. If it were actual hardware you were calling
> complete I'm afraid I wouldn't be so lenient! lol

I hate to tell you this but the only parts that don't exist in real life
yet is the monitor deck and the canopy.  Even the windscreen frame lives
on as a prototype:

http://www.geneb.org/pitkit/windscreen_test/windscreen-1.jpg

The rest of the parts will get cut tomorrow. :)

> I mean just look at me... I live by that rule! After
> all, it can't be complete if it's never even started,
> right? rofl

Well if you' get of the dime and start drawing... :)

> In the spirit of Thanksgiving.... I'm thankful that
> Gene and I are separated by about 2,000 miles right
> now. ;)

Chicken. :)