[simpits-tech] KE-USB108 success!!

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 24 10:37:15 PST 2008

I asked them to email the software to be sure there was not a problem with the program on the CD. That did the trick, the software now loads and I tossed the CD into the trash. Hangstrom was fast to email the software when I asked for it so Kudos on great customer service. No I can look forward to several hours of assigning switch commands...

Does the KE-72 now do joystick buttons since it is no longer DOS? The KE-USB108 has 60 plus joystick button outputs available, something not possible with the old KE-72.

Justin