[simpits-tech] TeamSpeak

Biggles biggles at biggles.demon.nl
Sat Nov 22 16:13:35 PST 2008

Just run it on a laptop or whatever in your network.
Connect to the local ip of the machine running TS with your client and
youre up and running.

It should even be possible to run the server and host on the same pc.
Just connect to your own ip or 127.0.0.1 (this is never tried myself but
theoratical should work.)

Good luck,

Biggles.