[simpits-tech] TILEPROXY visuals

delor lauchang echotech1452 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 07:45:44 PST 2008

looks like the photoreal scenery images you can download from simviation,
ive tried the one from simviation, they have complete LA/SOUTHERN CALI,
NEVADA, ARIZONA AND LOUISVILLE, KY.

you must have a 512meg video card to make a smooth ride and at least a 64
duo amd cpu with lots of power supply for fsx to run these huge files..

it worked well on mine, imean the simviation.