[simpits-tech] CRJ 700 Question

Sean Galbraith sean.g at paradise.net.nz
Wed Nov 19 23:03:14 PST 2008

>On Thu, 20 Nov 2008, Sean Galbraith wrote:
>
> > Haha, you're welcome..
> > I'm actually a closet CRJ fan.. and one day, just maybe I'll build
> > one... one day... maybe :)
> >
>...at the risk of throwing rocks from the inside of a glass house...
>
>Don't you have an A4 and a Queen Air to finish first? :)

Aww crap.. found out at last!

Well the A-4 is going well... some updates at:
http://picasaweb.google.com/NZ6258/TA4KSimulatorCockpit

The Queenair has had a temporary change of assignment, and is working
hard as an entertainment device for my wife's Aunt's dirt magnets...
it is now fitted with stunning plywood floors, mdf main panel
complete with dummy gauges, nice seats (stolen from someones car
IIRC) and a big TV for watching airplane movies on :)
One it will be coming down here to become a Kingair, which is of
course what happens to all Queenairs when they grow up.....

There is also the Spitfire that I am apparently building for one of
the codies at work, and the single seat half-a-737 I am building as
well....  And that's not counting the current work related sim projects <lol>

So the CRJ.... hmm, wouldn't hold your breath... I am just a project
whore, that's all....

SeanG

p.s. hows the <insert the name of any of *your* projects Mr.B> going?  gd&r