[simpits-tech] got the tach working for the first time!

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 6 08:11:14 PST 2008

I got my simulators (original) number 1 tach working using the simkits multi controller last night, What fun to see it move! Especially an engine start! I put the servo at the end of the instrument case and used a straw to make a shaft to the guage. So far so good!

I had to make a hole in the servo case and put a shaft in the middle gear to get  360 degree rotation but the servo mod was easy and works well.

Justin