[simpits-tech] Finally!

Joseph Fagner crease-guard at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 3 15:06:18 PST 2008

HOLY Jesus...are shitin me?!?  That was real?  Looked like a damn Bugs Bunny
cartoon.

Granted, that was some good flyin, but there was a tremendous amount of good
fortune that came his way...justifiably so given the friggin wing fell off.

Jay

Show me a man who cannot be bothered to do the little things, and I will
show you a man who cannot be trusted to do the big ones.
--Lawrence Bell, Founder Bell Hellicopter