[simpits-tech] Circuit Breakers

Joseph Fagner crease-guard at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 2 23:56:09 PST 2008

Since posting this, I've read up on them and you are correct, they are slow
blow breakers as many components in the aircraft have a pretty good
inductive load and tend to need spikey type currents to power up before
stabilizing (at least on the AC side) their load.

I think I will look at an automotive type fuse box for my application and
see how that might pan out.

Jay

Show me a man who cannot be bothered to do the little things, and I will
show you a man who cannot be trusted to do the big ones.
--Lawrence Bell, Founder Bell Hellicopter