[simpits-tech] Circuit Breakers

Joseph Fagner crease-guard at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 2 20:09:11 PST 2008

Believe it or not, I'm actually at a point now where I can start running
power to the sim.  I seem to recall several years ago this topic but don't
recall the details.  I have several aircraft type circuit breakers (DC
rated) I'd like to use for the DC voltages in the pit (I'll leave the AC
stuff to my house circuits).  Does anyone know if these can safely be used
in this type of application?  Some of you guys with Heavies pits, I know
ya'll use circuit breakers, what configurations are folks using, if any?

Thanks

Jay

Show me a man who cannot be bothered to do the little things, and I will
show you a man who cannot be trusted to do the big ones.

--Lawrence Bell, Founder Bell Hellicopter