[simpits-tech] New wiki started

Cris Harrison phoenixcomm at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 22:23:23 PDT 2008

Ok folks, hate me or what ever.. I got fed up looking for tech tips, ideas,
hotos, etc for our 'hobby', 'life-style' or what ever you want to call
it...walk into a room, or a garage, and find
nose's from old moldy, bi-planes, to modern multi-engine airliner, to hey I
hear, one of you is mocking up thhhhhe stuttle,,,,, and every thing in
between!
So with all the wiki space out there I took it apon myself, magic wand time
please, and started .....

http://simpits.wetpaint.com

I started it with the cicuit breakers that I have under computer control,,,
cool ....

Later
and remember YOU CAN WALK AWAY FROM SIMULATOR CRASH!!!

Cris Harrison
www.phoenixcomm.net/~phnx2000/sim
www.phoenixaerospace.us
www.avi-tronix.com