[simpits-tech] The timing couldn't have been worse....

Brian Sikkema bjsikkem at gimail.af.mil
Wed May 28 18:39:34 PDT 2008

Ouch. Sorry to hear it, Roy.

My spare money has gone south as well, albeit for
much happier reasons. There's a new Sikkema running
around lately... Well not so much running as laying
around, pooping on himself. But you get the gist... ;)

Anyway, sorry again. Hopefully things will turn
around soon!

have been worse....

 >On Wed, 28 May 2008, Brian Sikkema wrote:

Sorry Brian - but having today been made redundant
after ten years as a
consultant to a local IT company, all my 'spare' sim
money just went south
- permanently  :-(

> So today's my birthday, which means my wife has
already bought me a present, and I find this:

http://www.spacecraftfilms.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=14

> That was well within our price cap, too. :( DAMNIT.
DOUBLE DAMNIT. DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT.  This
would have been a terrific
> reference. :( :( Now I'm gonna have to wait. Things
are too tight at the moment to justify spending this
much for the hell of it.

> She got me a birthday/fathers day present combined,
too, so that ship has already sailed. Shit I say.
Twice. Shit shit. :( :(

> Anyone want to loan me $85? :D

bottom of the above page.  Thanks!

--