[simpits-tech] Andrews AFB airshow

KD chevello at rcn.com
Wed May 14 15:20:06 PDT 2008

Gene, I already have 2 LCDs, but they are 15" ones, and one is in my
MAME cabinet and the other mounted to the wall of my garage. I might
just find it necessary to remove them and give the display a try though.

Bad news from today. I have to go to DC for the Andrews AFB airshow. For
work. And it gets worse. I don't get to go for the whole day, I have to
spend the morning at the Lockheed Fighter Demonstration Center in
Arlington. Yeah, I have to go fly the Lockheed JSF sim. :(  Wait, it
gets worse. When we go to the show, I'll have access to the Full Scale
Mockup of the F-35 for measuring and picture taking. Not that I won't be
taking pics of the sim, but I have to take shots and dims from the FSM too.

Do you guys feel my pain? Do you think they will let me fly the F-22 sim
also? :D:D:D
Any suggestions for what sorts of aerobatics I should fly in the sims?
Oh my god, I never wanted to go to DC, but I couldn't convince anyone to
bring the thing up to the office for me.