[simpits-tech] more progress!

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Wed May 14 13:11:34 PDT 2008

> Hey, That's looking pretty slick.  But mostly I am impressed with the
> multi-skills... Cameraman, Voice-over-guy, AND measuring tape
> operator..   We truly are not worthy ;-)

...and if I could master reading the time right the FIRST time, I'd have
an uber-Trifecta going for sure.  Maybe it was because I couldn't find my
left-handed tape.... (don't laugh, I've got one. *grin*)

I got a crazy idea while looking at the work so far last night.  I've got
this A7 HUD I picked up years ago that would look really cool in that
thing....  I may wait for the "single seat, jet" version for that though.
"Note: HUD not included!" *laughs*

How is your project coming along Sean?