[simpits-tech] U2 MFD dimensions...

Roy Coates roy at flightlab.liv.ac.uk
Thu May 8 07:21:40 PDT 2008

On Thu, 8 May 2008, Gene Buckle wrote:

> Yep.  The wonderful thing about banging your head against the wall is how
> nice it feels when you stop. :)

That's one way of putting it.

For me, the serious head-banging will end soon. Curiously, this will
coincide with the end of the welding ;-)

> I'm still debating on whether or not to put your little "door" in the
> side, or make 'em build a small entry ladder.

The side door was an afterthought - required to cope with young ladies
wearing skirts (only the modest ones that is). Being in a uni environment
there was also the health and safety aspect too.

--

Roy Coates.
Dept of Engineering.
E-Mail: r.coates at liv.ac.uk