[simpits-tech] HElp

Cris Harrison phoenixcomm at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 15:49:26 PDT 2008

hi Clyde
you could go my route
I was building a FBW Xplane www.phoenixcomm.net/~phnx2000 but ran out
of cash... ITS REAL EXPENSIVE!!
So I just started with the cockpit. and all the computers that are in
the real plane....
You could alway go to your local boneyard and buy a nose section. like
my x lear 27 thats the easy way, that way
you get seats, panels, yokes, pedals, etc.
You will also have to decide on you hardware / software.
then enjoy.
Cris
www.phoenixcomm.net/~phnx2000/sim
www.phoenixaerospace.us