[simpits-tech] Am I the only one with this pot issue??? (you know what I mean!)

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 16 22:11:49 PDT 2008

A second glance and I could see where that subject description was heading...

  At any rate,
  It doesnt seem to matter what board I use, the first 4 pots are easy to set up, add any more I have crazy issues. On the EPIC it showed that all of the pots were sending signal to EPIC and that EPIC was sending a signal to the pc, even the game port controller showed every thing was fine. But then in FS9 and in FSUIPC it showed  that 2 of the pots were not there.  That left me with no tiller or left toe brake.

  On the Plasma 2 I hooked 2 pots for stick axis and 2 for throttles, work great! add a 5th pot for rudderpedals and the left throttle starts running the right throttle! err!!!!  has anyone else noticed that just running 4 pots on a board seems to be less hassle and to be more dependable? Ive had the same issue with other boards too. Or is it just me?

  Justin