[simpits-tech] Another TA-4 Sim update

Rob Hommel rhommel at mad.scientist.com
Wed Mar 12 11:01:01 PDT 2008

Does he need to know anything about it?  Can't we just show him some
plans, hand him a lead lined suit and hope for the best?

Hey I like that idea, last time Gene gave me the plans to something he
had drawn three lines on a sheet of paper and said, "Make it like that".

Hanford has a great deal of unused material going to waste. And they are leaving it sitting around outside.

Hmmm...

I saw where Hitachi is making small reactors for personal use, good for twenty years of use. Just bury it in the ground
add a power cable to your home or apartment building and your ready to go.

The Navy should have a couple of spent reactors available from Bremmerton, military surplus AMARC, the ebay of the US government.
hehe

Satsop Washington has a couple of large unused cooling towers for a nuclear reactors which were never completed. The only problem is transportation, how do I get them to Graham?

I still think a space heater would be less work. Why we would want to heat space is beyond my pay grade however.

Keep 'em Flying
Rob Hommel

--
Want an e-mail address like mine?