[simpits-tech] Spitfire

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Fri Mar 7 06:54:07 PST 2008

>> Not done yet.  Still missing a few walls and half a floor. :)
>
> So... you need a woodshop to build the woodshop.

Yeah, pretty much. :)  The part that will really suck is coming up.  Hand
mixing 77 60lb bags of concrete for the floor. :)  We're going to pour it
in three sections across a few weeks so it won't be a deathmarch, but it
still won't be any fun.

>> Not enough spare time and all the money is gone. :(  The EZ Pods are
>> paying for the wood shop construction material.
>
> I've got my SWMBO's left kidney on Ebay ...

You could try selling the crib midget to the MoD as an "Improvised
Annoying Device". :)