[simpits-tech] Holy crap I'm heading to Japan....

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 3 20:34:54 PST 2008

Crap, Im on digest mode and just now got your email,
sorry about that Brian. I would have let you take our
two F-4 Phantom simulators for a spin. They are now
parked in a private hanger side by side where I work.

check out www.f4sim.com
and
www.phantom.highspeedzone.com to see the sims.

Soon I plan to network them to allow formation
flying!!!! It will be the first time the Thunderbirds
and Blue Angels fly together!

I didnt save your phone # or else I would give you a
ring. let me know if you come through again.

We had the sim in Hutchinson last month for the Big
Boys Toyshow. People had to stand in line for 2 hours
to get 2 minutes flying time in the sim! AS a matte
rof fact we added a couple of clips from the event to
the Thunderbird video. The shots of the crowd standing
around the trailer in line to get in are from
Hutchinson.
http://f4sim.com/f-4-phantom-thunderbird-tour.html

The trailer was nearly too tall to fit inside the
building, we had to do some weaving to get it around
stuff hanging from the ceiling.

The contact for the KC-135 is a sim tech who happened
to also work on our Thunderbird sim when it was still
in use at the base. It was the last F-4 sim in
operation there.

That being said I cant get on the KC-135 sim at
moments notice, that was probably a one time deal, due
in part with our connection whith the Air Force One
project.

I can get on the C-17s in Altun lots easier, the
problem there is getting the time to drive to Altus!
 :( Ive only got 9 hours C-17 time so far...

If your buddies want some F-4 time let me know.

Justin

Hey, I'm headed through your way tomorrow. Me and the
fam are headed to the Cosmosphere over in Hutch.

So... who do you know at the sim in Witchita? ;)
*nudge nudge*

Got a couple of buddies that are gonna be headed
there after training.

Brian

 Aviation Videos
        http://HeritageAviationVideos.fly.to/