[simpits-tech] Holy crap I'm heading to Japan....

Brian Sikkema bjsikkem at gimail.af.mil
Sat Mar 1 15:01:29 PST 2008

Hey, I'm headed through your way tomorrow. Me and the
fam are headed to the Cosmosphere over in Hutch.

So... who do you know at the sim in Witchita? ;)
*nudge nudge*

Got a couple of buddies that are gonna be headed
there after training.

Brian

to Japan....

 >Brian, I guess that means my aunt wont be picking up
your kid to go to Hillsdale much longer :)

Im not sure if I told you but right after we met up in
Enid I got a KC-135R sim rid in Wichita, very cool
stuff! Then I moved to Wichita last month!

Let me know when you get to Altus, My uncle is a C-17
sim instructor there and Im due to go for a visit. I
missed out on C-17 sim time that had been scheduled
for me last Christmas due to my car breaking down the
day I was suppossed to drive down there :( Errrr!

Justin