[simpits-tech] A Good Thing(tm)!

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Sun Jun 29 13:47:56 PDT 2008

You guys are gonna start throwing sh*t at me before this is over....

*ahem*

Some of you know who Martha Stewart is and some of you only THINK you know
who Martha Stewart is.

I can now say with a straight face that I have an _exclusive_ topless
photo of Martha Stewart.

Behold!

http://www.f15sim.com/images/ms_topless.jpg

Ok, now that you've spit coffee, tea, whatever all over monitor, just
click the damn link. :)

For those of you that only _thought_ you knew who Martha Stewart was, let
me give you a little background.

It all started a few years ago when I drew three lines on a scrap of
paper, handed it to Rob and said, "We need to build this."

The result of those three lines can be seen at the end of this page:

http://www.f15sim.com/misc/misc01.html

At one point a comment was made and one of exclaimed, "Who do you think I
am?  Martha F*cking Stewart?"  Thus the roll-around electronics bench was
named.

Last week came time to give ole Martha a total facelift.  Here's the
results of that work.  (which by the way was done 90% by Rob.  I just
wandered around aimlessly and complained about various things)

http://www.f15sim.com/images/ms_newtop.jpg
http://www.f15sim.com/images/ms_newtop2.jpg
http://www.f15sim.com/images/ms_lower_shelf.jpg
http://www.f15sim.com/images/ms_makeover1.jpg
http://www.f15sim.com/images/ms_makeover2.jpg
http://www.f15sim.com/images/ms_makeover3.jpg
http://www.f15sim.com/images/ms_makeover4.jpg

A new wire spool rack will be mounted on the back as well as a new power
strip system.

Thanks Rob! :)

(and yes, this was all JUST so I could make a search engine go nuts with
"Martha Stewart Topless"  *Maniacal Laughter*)