[simpits-tech] A new Air Force One project

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 27 20:55:25 PDT 2008

Hello,
 we are taking the front 50 feet of 727 N679MG  and we are converting it to look like a 707 Air Force One. The cockpit will eventually be made functional as a sim before going on a tour of most of the US Presidential Libraries.

If you have or know of any 707 cockpit parts please let me know, we can trade you excellent condition 727 parts or we are willing to purchase.

In particular I am looking for 3 items, throttle quadrant, glare shield, the engine panel that is placed between the pilots.

A 707 has already been converted and some pics of it may be seen here to give you an idea of what we are doing,
http://picasaweb.google.com/jimwarlick/JIMWARLICKAIRFORCEONE

Regards,
Justin