[simpits-tech] new production gallery up...

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Fri Jun 20 15:34:34 PDT 2008

> But what's with the pictures of the pen?

Those pictures were to show the guys on the ShopBot forum the trick I
found to capping the pen in the pen holder.  the original Sharpie cap
won't fit while it's in the brass mount.

The pen is what I plotted the drawings seen in the other images with.

The picture of the tiny brass gadget is of a vinyl cutter that I can use
in the 'bot.  I'll now be able to do all the fuselage lettering for the
F-15 without having to create complex paint masks.