[simpits-tech] BI MM2 Plasma

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 16 21:49:29 PDT 2008

I use the MM2 for my F-4 sim, and used the older Plasma in the DC-8 cockpit.
Justin

Thursday, June 12, 2008 8:51 AM

"Rick Davis" <rd at ns.sympatico.ca>

To:
"Simulator Cockpit tech list" <simpits-tech at simpits.org>

This morning after downloading the software and documentation for the MM2, I
am very happy to say that I have accomplished (by using an ordinary double
pole light switch -LOL) the ability to toggle the brakes in X-Plane. First
try, and within about ten minutes. This is very, very cool.

$39.99? I'm going to order a bag full of these puppies.

Thanks for the original link Gene. I can see why you love these so much.

Rick