[simpits-tech] Pen plotter . . .

Cris Harrison phoenixcomm at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 15:29:21 PDT 2008

I used to sell the hp pen ploter (draftmaster), but I gave up on ACAD years
ago I could not keep fixing it with add on software like I have one for all
the hardware (nuts, bolts, AN hardware)
and god dang try and loft a wing ie all the ribs. To be shure Im talking
about swept back wings with taper ratio, and try to start out with a NCAA
wing formula ..... can you say real ugly... doing by hand is almost
easyer.... Go find a copy of Pro Engineer and Pro Mech. I lofted a pair of
wings from NCAA wing formula in under 2 hours.. (most of that time was
reading the book)... Plus it does my springs and force predictions... cool
stuff....
Cris
www.phoenixcomm.net/~phnx2000/sim
www.phoenixaerospace.us