[simpits-tech] BI Plasma Lite V2

Freeman P. Pascal IV pascal at pascal.org
Mon Jun 9 21:11:56 PDT 2008

Anyone using Leo's Plasma Lite V2 from Beta Innovations?  The list of
features is impressive.  I'm curious if all the features are available
at the same time?  IOW, are any of the features mutually exclusive?

I'm contemplating a Plasma Lite V2 with the GT-64X.  I would like to use
many of the 88 inputs for switches and rotary encoders.  I would also
like to use the LCD for an annunciator and for displaying general status
of the cockpit.  I would also like to consider using the 7 segment
output to drive a LED bargraph for show flap status instead of using a
mechanical indicator. How much can I do with one card?

Other than the LCD and the 7 Segment output, I notice there is not
support for more output?  Can this card do more?

-Freeman