[simpits-tech] Cockpit Master update...

Rick Davis rd at ns.sympatico.ca
Sun Jun 8 15:50:42 PDT 2008

I can't wait for the MM2 I ordered to arrive.

But what you're doing is something I could never get my head around. I
stopped "programming" back when GWBasic was King! I could actually ask for
an input, and then make it print out of a dot matrix printer!!!!!!!! Good
thing there's folks like you around, otherwise I'd still be winding my
watch.

Thanks for the help with the panel dimensions guys.

Now I will cut out the basic shape. Step 1(a) of 72767 steps.

Rick