[simpits-tech] General ino and a Question for GeneB

cyplesma at aol.com cyplesma at aol.com
Wed Jun 4 10:34:28 PDT 2008

 well, I do often wonder what would be best to but in the walls and ceiling of my house to defect those cia cessanas peeping toms.

aluminum, copper, lead, steal, some alloy of some combination of those or maybe I'll just have to start a "Backyard Foundry" and come up with something.

lightweight, deflects radio, radar, xray, and sonic intrusions.... and keeps electronic pulses in so that the energy emitting doesn't become accesible for any passive devices flying overhead.

I do get a lot of cessanas, maybe beeachcraft flybys, even the occasional low flying C-130 (not too much of these lately), but I did have a couple of F16s fly by at around 300-500 ft. And the small high wings always seem to fly at 1500 - 2000 ft for some reason, and always when I'm working outside.

8 )