[simpits-tech] Why do people feel compelled to fix what isn't broken?

Brian Sikkema bjsikkem at gimail.af.mil
Wed Jun 4 08:37:08 PDT 2008

Just venting. Here at work we've "upgraded" to the newest version of Office. Not that the previous version didn't work just dandy.
Now Outlook gives me all kinds of fits and rarely works properly. I'm trying to start a new email and it says that it can't
because a Dialog Box is open. Not that I see... So I try and close the program. Nope, not gonna let me.

Ctrl-Alt-Delete for YOU, my friend... *grumble*

MS sucks...