[simpits-tech] General ino and a Question for GeneB

Ben Jones bjones at pipecomp.com.au
Wed Jun 4 03:42:32 PDT 2008

Well put Gene !!.

Last week a council ranger knocked on my door and asked why I had a 32 foot
enclosed trailer parked on my front lawn. (within my boundaries)

I replied " Its easier than reversing into my driveway". locked the front
door and went to work.

I got home after 12 hours at work with 2 police cars sitting  in my driveway
blocking it, so I drove around on my front lawn got out locked the car and
went inside and locked the front door.

15 mins later police knock at the door and ask "what's the trailer for",  my
response "to hook up to the back of my car and tow behind me to easily
transport goods."

BAD MOVE !  I must have got the 4 police with out a humour upgrade.

After 20 mins of questioning "what's it for, what are you transporting",  I
finally gave up and gave them the key's to the trailer, they opened it and
finally discovered a glider (sailplane) in it.

I was asked why I didn't tell them straight away what was in the
trailer...... my response "None of the rangers or the police's farking
business"

BAD MOVE.

Any how the police finally finished giving me a ear full and left.

Asshats.

Ben
West Oz