[simpits-tech] Momentary Toggle switches

Rick Davis rd at ns.sympatico.ca
Tue Jun 3 14:24:41 PDT 2008

That's sort of line I was thinking Jim. I have the remnants of a ten year
run at TV repair here in the basement. Handy for making a living when you
could actually fix them, or they were worth fixing. I have a lot of
Electrolytic anywhere from 1 mfd up. Small voltage too. Just a matter of
doing the math and playing around with them. Thinking about it now, I really
like the idea of dropping 50 bucks and just hooking it up!

ha