[simpits-tech] General ino and a Question for GeneB

Joseph Fagner crease-guard at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 3 13:41:20 PDT 2008

Are you trying to code the interface from scratch or are you using the plugin/addon by, who is it...pete dawson?, that allows you to access the MSFS data?  What's it called?

  Jay

Gene Buckle <geneb at deltasoft.com> wrote:
  >>> The whole world is watching!
>> Yeah well the whole world can just knock it off.
>
> ManLand TM undefended ??????????
>
>> All those people peering over the fence really freak out my wife
>> and the cat is looking for his
>> gun.
>
> I wonder what gun he is looking for? Maybe a Perazzi SCO/Gold Skeet
> Combo. with 30" barrels ???

Naw, he's much more fond of the pintle mounted M61A1. It's got that
"purr" he can really get into.

> Someone needs to protect the man land, and if the cat can do it, I
> say job well done!

Rumor has it he's got a Hawk battery on order too. He complains
constantly about this idiot in an RV-4 that buzzes the house when he's
sunbathing.

>> Right now I'm dealing with a blocking socket problem that hangs the whole
>> machine while it waits for a return reply from FlightGear. :)
>
> I am sure SimConnect will make you life easy, but what do I know, I
> program using punch cards!

SimConnect is something I will look at for MSFS10, but it doesn't apply to
the other simulators. FlightGear, X-Plane, Lock On and IL2 can all use
the same basic client side code. MSFS is where it gets weird.

To unsubscribe, please see the instructions at the bottom of the above page. Thanks!