[simpits-tech] General ino and a Question for GeneB

David C. Allen allendc at qwest.net
Tue Jun 3 12:38:00 PDT 2008

At 12:29 PM 6/3/2008 -0700, you wrote:
> > The whole world is watching!
>Yeah well the whole world can just knock it off.

ManLand TM undefended ??????????

>  All those people peering over the fence really freak out my wife
> and the cat is looking for his
>gun.

I wonder what gun he is looking for? Maybe a Perazzi SCO/Gold Skeet
Combo. with 30" barrels ???

Someone needs to protect the man land, and if the cat can do it, I
say job well done!

>Right now I'm dealing with a blocking socket problem that hangs the whole
>machine while it waits for a return reply from FlightGear. :)

I am sure SimConnect will make you life easy, but what do I know, I
program using punch cards!

Dam the hanging chads!!!